We are currently looking for experienced WordPress developers with 3+ years of experience.
Ellfq Technologies is a white label web development company working exclusively for several web and digital agencies in Australia and New Zealand for the past 8 years.
*You must know how to create custom WordPress themes from PSD.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Custom WordPress Theme Development
- Website Optimisation
- Maintain & support client websites and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- WooCommerce Integration
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of WordPress.
- Experience optimizing front end code for performance and speed.
- Customising Paid Themes
- Experience in Visual Composer Page Builder
- Experience in Elementor Page Builder
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
- Knowledge of customizing and extending Woo commerce or so.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator or similar programs
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize, analyze and prioritize workload effectively and efficiently, under minimal supervision to meet deadlines.
- Experience in Plugin development and PHP will be an added advantage.
Interested Candidates, please include the following details mentioned below in your cover letter:
Current Salary :
Expected Salary :
Notice Period (How soon you can join) :
*Note: Please DON’T APPLY for this job, if you are not a WordPress Developer.